Yes that’s right! Since Monday the moment I stepped out of the house at 8am up until now, my days were just filled to the brim with so much activities! Really really crazy I say!!
So, here’s what I’ve been running about like a mad dog.
1. I’m being ‘forced’ to attend 1 full week of training which took me away from my job from 9-6.
2. I stayed back after the training to catch up with my emails and pending work.
3. On Monday, we attended Ethan’s assessment with the psychologist for 3 gruelling hours!! (yeah, i sneaked out for my training) Can you imagine 1 psychologist did the test on Ethan and another one interviewed us both for 2 solid hours!! Sheesh, I wasn’t prepared to be interviewed at all because I thought it was only for Ethan. I nearly had my brain blown out of my head after the 2 hour session. We were asked in details, I mean really DETAILS, about Ethan’s behaviour etc., which they need to diagnose him accurately. The result will be out in a month’s time.
4. Ethan attended his 2nd Occupational Therapy on Tuesday and the progress went really well. The therapist was so taken in by Ethan that she extended his therapy a little longer so she could spend more time going through the therapy with him. LOL! LOL! She kept controlling herself from laughing out loud because of the way he responded to her. She said he is so likeable, warmth, friendly, bright and affectionate. And one thing she told us, that made us really happy, was that there’s nothing wrong with him at all! Unlike most of the kids that goes to her are having severe autism, she said he’s just like any other normal kids. The only thing Ethan needs to learn is to stay seated for a longer period of time. And she’s teaching us some techniques on that and they will call his school and speak to his K1 teacher to share the technique with her as well. So, we’re all working on this together so that Ethan will progress better and consistently.
5. I’m working on a project assignment for MWL and the dateline is tomorrow! Well, I’m diligently working on it now!! Gosh, I hope I’ll be able to get some sleep tonight. LOL! It’s DONE!! Yipeeeee!! I can sleep early now.
Here’s a peek.
Full reveal to be released next month!
And there are a few more things to be done in the next few days. I wish I could have more “me” time after this week. I seriously need to put my feet up and rest and snooze.
And here’s a layout I created for Made With Love using the new Dream Street Lullaby papers!! The papers are actually very lovely, meant more for little girls but I added some other stuff to tone it down so I could use Ethan’s picture for this page. I absolutely LOVE that picture of him!
Wish me all the strength that I need to pass this week, peacefully.
Thanks for popping in!