I’ve been extremely busy for the past weeks, with work and fulfilling the CHA Summer assignment for Prima. Though I was exhausted from my trip to Thailand and nights of crafting way past my bedtime, it was all worth it.
This is my first time working on CHA samples and I’ve truly enjoyed playing with all the new gorgeous products! Prima has been releasing sneak peeks for the past 10days, day after day and if you have not seen any of them yet, please do drop by their blog to take a look at their new summer collections and who knows, you’ll be busy preparing a must-have list on your next purchase. 😀
Here are some of the new products coming out this summer, Swallowtail and Tuscanny Butterflies AND the beautiful Clementine Rose Ribbon, one of my favourites.
And here’s my layout using the Tuscanny Butterfly & the gorgeous Clementine Rose Ribbon together with their other new items.
- 841775 – Fairy Flora Paper “Garden Party”
- 841744 – Fairy Flora Paper “Pixie Garden”
- 542191 – Felt Gates
- 542306 – New Ribbon (Grey)
- 541545 – Pebbles
- 541576 – Fairy Flora Rub-Ons
- 543884 – The Roosevelt Col Delano
- 542603 – Sweet Taffy (Lavender)
- 541712 – Fairy Flora Laminated Canvas tag
- 533762 – Holiday Lights Glitter Spray Pearl
- 532246 – Heirloom Paper Leaves Willow
- 300500 – E Line Pearls & Crystals
- 812034 – Whispered Words Flock Alphabets
- 542726 – Love Letter Rose Turquoise
- 543112 – Tuscanny Butterflies
I do hope you like their new collections as much as I do and I’ll be back again for more sneaks of their other collections, papers, flowers, branches, crystals & pearls, canvas albums and all!! 😀
I’ll also be sharing with you more of my layouts and projects in time to come.
It’s Friday today and I’ll be having plans with my family and more crafting too. There’s some news coming within next week, so do come back and see what I have for you. 🙂
Have a great weekend!