Well, the start of the month of August is clearly much sedated after I finally settled nicely back into my routine. Or maybe I had a slight “overdose” of sleep over the week. *laugh* I could never get enough of it anyway. However, I always find that laying in bed and getting more than 6 hours sleep a day is a waste of time. I’m already wishing there’s more than 24 hours in a day so I could accomplish more in a given day, why would I need to spend more than 6 hours a day in bed right?
So, how was your week? Did you have any exciting event going on or is yours as sedated as mine?
Here’s a glimpse of how I spent my Week 31.
- continue binging on food which I clearly cannot resist
- met up with my sister and cousins for a nice lovely dinner after work on Thursday
- enjoyed being chauffered to work by the hub since 1st August (after the free-parking place I used to go to every day decided they want to start charging parking fee and not willingly to give out season parking to the public)
- trying to keep Ethan’s plant alive by showering it with tons of love, water and sun (our young friend clearly left the duty to his poor mummy!)
- indulged myself with some new arrivals at Scraplicious store
- painstakingly trying to be as enthusiastic as I could when my dear son got me involed in putting his complicated new toy together (why can’t I play with paper doll instead?! *sob*)
- trying to clinch the “best couch potato” title at home but my girls Belle and Piggie clearly won hands down! It’s totally unfair you know, when they do this every second of their waking time! *laugh*
- caught a movie, The Dark Night Rises, on Sunday with my boys and half the time Ethan was whispering into my ear, “When is Batman coming out?”. Gggrrrrhhh…………….
- alas, I managed to spend 2 complete hours in my craft room, something I haven’t done in a long long time
Well, that’s about it for my so-called sedated week but I did had a good one. ;)
I hope yours was as good as mine or even better.
I’m signing off now and hope to return soon. I’m definitely looking forward to the long weekend holiday starting this Thursday! (Singapore is celebrating their independence day!). Yippee to the holidays!
Have a great week ahead peeps!
xoxo ~ Leena