This is one awesome deal, isn’t it?
So, what are you going to spend your gift card on? I know you’re getting really excited receiving the gift card, so let me share what are my top 5 MUST have products in Studio Calico shop that may help you with your shopping!
1) Silhouette Cameo - This probably is one of the best investments I’ve made in my entire life! You don’t know how much Silhouette Cameo have changed my life since I bought it two years ago. I think without this machine, I would never have probably started Project Life. It cuts all my labels, PL cards and die-cut shapes that I use in every spread of my Project Life. The print and cut function for example, is one of the best features that make a whole lot of difference on how I approach my Project Life. I would not trade anything else for this machine!
2) My other must-have item that I use ALL the time would be the Tiny Attacher. It helped me secure my labels, wood veneer, alphas, chipboard shapes and even my photos on my Project Life cards. It’s so useful that this is the second most important tool that I cannot leave without.
3) The WRMK Corner Chomper is my 3rd must have tool that I always use to round the corners of my Project Life cards. I used to leave some of my cards as it is, but I’ve grown so fond of this chomper I use them all the time now. This piece chopper can round off the corner of your cards at 1/8″ and 3/8″ radius. Brilliant tool I would say!
4) Color Theory Enamel Dots – enamel dots definitely is one of my top 5 must have items on the list. If you’ve noticed my Project Life spreads, I use them almost every week. Almost. It’s a great accent and with all the wonderful colors available, it made it more difficult to resist. I have a complete range of the Color Theory Enamel Dots from Pink, Red, Yellow, Green, Aqua, Blue, Purple and to Neutral. Yes, I have all these colors! *laugh*
5) And here’s my 5th must have item that I use all the time when I update my Project Life. This Versafine Onyx Black ink produce such fine quality stamping. This oil-based pigment ink dries up almost immediately on matte cardstock. And the best about this ink pad is that it lasts 2-3 times longer than any regular inks! I’ve been using mine the art one year and it still inks perfectly!
Do hop over to the other CTs blogs and see what are their favorite 5 must have crafting products. Lisa Truesdall would be next on line after me if you haven’t pop over her blog.
Leena Loh – that’s ME!